This paper is part of the contribution to the International Workshop on the Effects of Ultraviolet Radiation on Plants, held in Delhi, India, 1–5 November, 1982.
Use of action spectra for identifying molecular targets and mechanisms of action of solar ultraviolet light
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 367–372, July 1983
How to Cite
Peak, M. J. and Peak, J. G. (1983), Use of action spectra for identifying molecular targets and mechanisms of action of solar ultraviolet light. Physiologia Plantarum, 58: 367–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1983.tb04196.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 20 January, 1983; revised 21 March, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!