Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (EC 18.104.22.168) from Dunaliella tertiolecta. II. Influence of phosphate esters and different salts on the enzymatic activity with respect to osmoregulation
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 289–293, March 1984
How to Cite
Haus, M. and Wegmann, K. (1984), Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (EC 22.214.171.124) from Dunaliella tertiolecta. II. Influence of phosphate esters and different salts on the enzymatic activity with respect to osmoregulation. Physiologia Plantarum, 60: 289–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1984.tb06064.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 27 July, 1983; revised 7 November, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!