Dept of Plant Science, Univ. of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2E1.
Metabolism of Urtica dioica as dependent on the supply of mineral nutrients
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 13–18, January 1985
How to Cite
Hofstra, R. J.)., Lanting, L. and de Visser, R. (1985), Metabolism of Urtica dioica as dependent on the supply of mineral nutrients. Physiologia Plantarum, 63: 13–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1985.tb02811.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 15 May, 1984; revised 10 September, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!