Inhibition of photosynthesis by freezing temperatures and high light Levels in cold-acclimated seedlings of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris). - I. Effects on the light-limited and light-saturated rates of CO2 assimilation
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 425–430, August 1985
How to Cite
Strand, M. and Öquist, G. (1985), Inhibition of photosynthesis by freezing temperatures and high light Levels in cold-acclimated seedlings of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris). - I. Effects on the light-limited and light-saturated rates of CO2 assimilation. Physiologia Plantarum, 64: 425–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1985.tb08517.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 14 December, 1984; revised 27 February, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!