This paper is part of the contribution to the workshop on Control Processes in Seeds, held in Wageningen, The Netherlands, 18–24 August, 1985.
Gibberellin-biosynthesis and -sensitivity mediated stimulation of seed germination of Sisymbrium officinale by red light and nitrate
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 285–290, June 1986
How to Cite
Hilhorst, H. W. M., Smitt, A. I. and Karssen, C. M. (1986), Gibberellin-biosynthesis and -sensitivity mediated stimulation of seed germination of Sisymbrium officinale by red light and nitrate. Physiologia Plantarum, 67: 285–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1986.tb02458.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 10 September, 1985; revised 30 January, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!