Differences between the flag leaf and the ear of a spring wheat cultivar (Triticum aestivum cv. Arkas) with respect to the CO2 response of assimilation, respiration and stomatal conductance
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 451–457, November 1986
How to Cite
Knoppik, D., Selinger, H. and Ziegler-Jöns, A. (1986), Differences between the flag leaf and the ear of a spring wheat cultivar (Triticum aestivum cv. Arkas) with respect to the CO2 response of assimilation, respiration and stomatal conductance. Physiologia Plantarum, 68: 451–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1986.tb03381.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 28 May, 1986; revised 5 August, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!