Whole plant aspects of heavy metal induced changes in CO2, uptake and water relations of spruce (Picea abies) seedlings
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 265–270, February 1987
How to Cite
Schlegel, H., Godbold, D. L. and Hüttermann, A. (1987), Whole plant aspects of heavy metal induced changes in CO2, uptake and water relations of spruce (Picea abies) seedlings. Physiologia Plantarum, 69: 265–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1987.tb04285.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 5 August, 1986; revised 6 October, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!