This paper is part of the contribution to the International Meeting on Frankia and Actinorhizal Plants, held in Umea, Sweden, 17–20 August, 1986.
Genetic diversity within and among 11 juvenile populations of green alder (Alnus crispa) in Canada
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 311–318, June 1987
How to Cite
Bousquet, J., Cheliak, W. M. and Lalonde, M. (1987), Genetic diversity within and among 11 juvenile populations of green alder (Alnus crispa) in Canada. Physiologia Plantarum, 70: 311–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1987.tb06149.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Revised 6 February, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!