Participation of the cyanide-resistant pathway in respiration of winter rape leaves as affected by plant cold acclimation
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 299–304, June 1988
How to Cite
Rychter, A. M., CieásAla, E. and Kacperska, A. (1988), Participation of the cyanide-resistant pathway in respiration of winter rape leaves as affected by plant cold acclimation. Physiologia Plantarum, 73: 299–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1988.tb00601.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 3 December, 1987; revised 4 February, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!