The effects of illumination sequence, CO2 concentration, temperature and acclimation on the convexity of the photosynthetic light response curve
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 332–341, October 1988
How to Cite
Leverenz, J. W. (1988), The effects of illumination sequence, CO2 concentration, temperature and acclimation on the convexity of the photosynthetic light response curve. Physiologia Plantarum, 74: 332–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1988.tb00639.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 18 May, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!