Effects of excessive ammonium deposition on the nutritional status and condition of pine needles
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 494–501, August 1988
How to Cite
van Dijk, H. F. G. and Roelofs, J. G. M. (1988), Effects of excessive ammonium deposition on the nutritional status and condition of pine needles. Physiologia Plantarum, 73: 494–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1988.tb05431.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 14 March, 1988; revised 6 May, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!