Epi- and intracuticular lipids and cuticular transpiration rates of primary leaves of eight barley (Hordeum vulgare) cultivars
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 512–517, August 1988
How to Cite
Svenningsson, M. (1988), Epi- and intracuticular lipids and cuticular transpiration rates of primary leaves of eight barley (Hordeum vulgare) cultivars. Physiologia Plantarum, 73: 512–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1988.tb05434.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 23 October, 1988; revised 3 May, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!