Effect of moderate salinity on patterns of potassium, sodium and chloride accumulation in cells near the root tip of barley: Role of differentiating metaxylem vessels
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 525–533, August 1988
How to Cite
Huang, C. X. and Van Steveninck, R. F. M. (1988), Effect of moderate salinity on patterns of potassium, sodium and chloride accumulation in cells near the root tip of barley: Role of differentiating metaxylem vessels. Physiologia Plantarum, 73: 525–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1988.tb05436.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 11 February1988; 21 April, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!