Dept of Plant Ecology, Univ. of Utrecht, Large Nieuwstraat 106, 3512 PN Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The effect of an elevated atmospheric CO2 concentration on growth, photosynthesis and respiration of Plantago major
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 553–559, August 1988
How to Cite
Poorter, H., Pot, S. and Lambers, H. (1988), The effect of an elevated atmospheric CO2 concentration on growth, photosynthesis and respiration of Plantago major. Physiologia Plantarum, 73: 553–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1988.tb05440.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 25 January, 1988; revised 10 May, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!