The Glycine-Glomus-Bradyrhizobium symbiosis. IX. Nutritional, morphological and physiological responses of nodulated soybean to geographic isolates of the mycorrhizal fungus Glomus mosseae.
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 226–232, June 1989
How to Cite
Bethlenfalvay, G. J., Franson, R. L., Brown, M. S. and Mihara, K. L. (1989), The Glycine-Glomus-Bradyrhizobium symbiosis. IX. Nutritional, morphological and physiological responses of nodulated soybean to geographic isolates of the mycorrhizal fungus Glomus mosseae. Physiologia Plantarum, 76: 226–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1989.tb05637.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received December 7, 1988; revised March 1, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!