Measurements of pH, sucrose and potassium ions in the phloem sap of castor bean (Ricinus communis) plants
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 385–388, November 1989
How to Cite
Vreugdenhil, D. and Koot-Gronsveld, E. A. M. (1989), Measurements of pH, sucrose and potassium ions in the phloem sap of castor bean (Ricinus communis) plants. Physiologia Plantarum, 77: 385–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1989.tb05657.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 3 May, 1989, revised 4 July, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!