Growth and leaf senescence in spring wheat (Triticum aestivum) grown at different ozone concentrations in open-top field chambers
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 389–394, November 1989
How to Cite
Grandjean, A. and Fuhrer, J. (1989), Growth and leaf senescence in spring wheat (Triticum aestivum) grown at different ozone concentrations in open-top field chambers. Physiologia Plantarum, 77: 389–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1989.tb05658.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 2 May, 1989; revised 3 July, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!