Dept Plant Physiology, Biological Centre, Univ. of Groningen, FOB 14, 9750 A A Haren (Gn.), The Netherlands
NADH-dependent Fe3+EDTA and oxygen reduction by plasma membrane vesicles from barley roots
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 245–254, February 1989
How to Cite
Brüggemann, W. and Moog, P. R. (1989), NADH-dependent Fe3+EDTA and oxygen reduction by plasma membrane vesicles from barley roots. Physiologia Plantarum, 75: 245–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1989.tb06176.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 14 October, 1988; revised 22 November, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!