The state of water in acclimating vegetative buds from Malus and Amelanchier and its relationship to winter hardiness
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 503–511, December 1992
How to Cite
Vertucci, C. W. and Stushnoff, C. (1992), The state of water in acclimating vegetative buds from Malus and Amelanchier and its relationship to winter hardiness. Physiologia Plantarum, 86: 503–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1992.tb02162.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 8 October, 1991; revised 14 August, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!