An endogenous growth inhibitor, 3-hydroxy-β-ionone. I. Its role in light-induced growth inhibition of hypocotyls of Phaseolus vulgaris
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 583–586, December 1992
How to Cite
Kato-Noguchi, H. (1992), An endogenous growth inhibitor, 3-hydroxy-β-ionone. I. Its role in light-induced growth inhibition of hypocotyls of Phaseolus vulgaris. Physiologia Plantarum, 86: 583–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1992.tb02173.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 17 September, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!