Periodicity of cambial activity in Abies balsamea. II. Effects of temperature and photoperiod on the size of the nuclear genome in fusiform cambial cells
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 526–530, July 1992
How to Cite
Mellerowicz, E. J., Riding, R. T. and Little, C. H. A. (1992), Periodicity of cambial activity in Abies balsamea. II. Effects of temperature and photoperiod on the size of the nuclear genome in fusiform cambial cells. Physiologia Plantarum, 85: 526–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1992.tb05821.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 19 July, 1991; revised 16 January, 1992; in final form 19 February, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!