The effects of development at sub-optimal growth temperatures on photosynthetic capacity and susceptibility to chilling-dependent photoinhibition in Zea mays
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 554–560, July 1992
How to Cite
Nie, G.-Y., Long, S. P. and Baker, N. R. (1992), The effects of development at sub-optimal growth temperatures on photosynthetic capacity and susceptibility to chilling-dependent photoinhibition in Zea mays. Physiologia Plantarum, 85: 554–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1992.tb05826.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 22 January, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!