Correlations between the ascorbate-glutathione pathway and effectiveness in legume root nodules
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 365–370, March 1993
How to Cite
Dalton, D. A., Langeberg, L. and Treneman, N. C. (1993), Correlations between the ascorbate-glutathione pathway and effectiveness in legume root nodules. Physiologia Plantarum, 87: 365–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1993.tb01743.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 10 August, 1992; revised 29 October, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!