Xyloglucan oligosaccharides with at least two α-d-xylose residues act as acceptor substrates for xyloglucan endotransglycosylase and promote the depolymerisation of xyloglucan
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 105–112, May 1993
How to Cite
Lorences, E. P. and Fry, S. C. (1993), Xyloglucan oligosaccharides with at least two α-d-xylose residues act as acceptor substrates for xyloglucan endotransglycosylase and promote the depolymerisation of xyloglucan. Physiologia Plantarum, 88: 105–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1993.tb01767.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 11 January, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!