Metabolite effectors for short-term nitrogen-dependent enhancement of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase activity and decrease of net sucrose synthesis in wheat leaves
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 460–466, November 1993
How to Cite
Manh, C. T., Bismuth, E., Boutin, J.-P., Provot, M. and Champigny, M.-L. (1993), Metabolite effectors for short-term nitrogen-dependent enhancement of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase activity and decrease of net sucrose synthesis in wheat leaves. Physiologia Plantarum, 89: 460–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1993.tb05199.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 8 July, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!