This paper is part of the contributions to the Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Inorganic Nitrogen Assimilation, held in Tiberias, Israel, 6–11 September, 1992.
Effects of N-supply on the rates of photosynthesis and shoot and root respiration of inherently fast- and slow-growing monocotyledonous species
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 563–569, November 1993
How to Cite
Van Der Werf, A., van Nuenen, M., Visser, A. J. and Lambers, H. (1993), Effects of N-supply on the rates of photosynthesis and shoot and root respiration of inherently fast- and slow-growing monocotyledonous species. Physiologia Plantarum, 89: 563–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1993.tb05214.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 11 January, 1993; revised 4 May, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!