Evidence for a glucose 1-phosphate translocator in storage tissue amyloplasts of potato (Solanum tuberosum) suspension-cultured cells
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 111–120, May 1994
How to Cite
Kosegarten, H. and Mengel, K. (1994), Evidence for a glucose 1-phosphate translocator in storage tissue amyloplasts of potato (Solanum tuberosum) suspension-cultured cells. Physiologia Plantarum, 91: 111–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1994.tb00666.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 2 December, 1993; revised 27 January, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!