Herbicide multiple-resistance in a Lolium rigidum biotype is endowed by multiple mechanisms: isolation of a subset with resistant acetyl-CoA carboxylase
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 488–494, July 1994
How to Cite
Tardif, F. J. and Powles, S. B. (1994), Herbicide multiple-resistance in a Lolium rigidum biotype is endowed by multiple mechanisms: isolation of a subset with resistant acetyl-CoA carboxylase. Physiologia Plantarum, 91: 488–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1994.tb02978.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 15 November, 1993; revised 8 March, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!