A morphological and cytological study of Petunia hybrida exposed to UV-B radiation
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 735–740, August 1994
How to Cite
Staxén, I. and Bornman, J. F. (1994), A morphological and cytological study of Petunia hybrida exposed to UV-B radiation. Physiologia Plantarum, 91: 735–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1994.tb03013.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 24 January, 1994; revised 5 April, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!