Effects of moderately enhanced levels of ozone on the acyl lipid composition of leaves of garden pea (Pisum sativum)
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 754–762, August 1994
How to Cite
Carlsson, A. S., Hellgren, L. I., Selldén, G. and Sandelius, A. S. (1994), Effects of moderately enhanced levels of ozone on the acyl lipid composition of leaves of garden pea (Pisum sativum). Physiologia Plantarum, 91: 754–762. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1994.tb03016.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 28 December, 1993; revised 8 April, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!