J.-F. Hausman. permanent address: CRP-Centre Univ. of Luxembourg, 162A Av de la Faïencerie, L-1511 Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
Involvement of putrescine in the inductive rooting phase of poplar shoots raised in vitro
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 201–206, October 1994
How to Cite
Hausman, J.-F., Gevers, C. and Gaspar, T. (1994), Involvement of putrescine in the inductive rooting phase of poplar shoots raised in vitro. Physiologia Plantarum, 92: 201–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1994.tb05327.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 14 February, 1994; revised 16 May, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!