M. A. Longa (present address: Dpto de Genetica. Facultad de Veterinaria, E-27002 Lugo, Spain)
Superoxide dismutases of chestnut leaves, Castanea sativa: Characterization and study of their involvement in natural leaf senescence
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 227–232, October 1994
How to Cite
Longa, M. A., del Río, L. A. and Palma, J. M. (1994), Superoxide dismutases of chestnut leaves, Castanea sativa: Characterization and study of their involvement in natural leaf senescence. Physiologia Plantarum, 92: 227–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1994.tb05330.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 2 February, 1994; revised 24 May, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!