A critique of the use of inhibitors to estimate partitioning of electrons between mitochondrial respiratory pathways in plants
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 523–532, December 1995
How to Cite
Millar, A. H., Atkin, O. K., Lambers, H., Wiskich, J. T. and Day, D. A. (1995), A critique of the use of inhibitors to estimate partitioning of electrons between mitochondrial respiratory pathways in plants. Physiologia Plantarum, 95: 523–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1995.tb05518.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 23 January, 1995; revised 2 May, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!