B. Egger (present address: Technical Univ. of Dresden, Botanical Institute, Mommsenstr. 13, D-01062 Dresden, Germany)
Carbohydrate metabolism in one- and two-year-old spruce needles, and stem carbohydrates from three months before until three months after bud break
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 91–100, January 1996
How to Cite
Egger, B., Einig, W., Sclereth, A., Wallenda, T., Magel, E., Loewe, A. and Hampp, R. (1996), Carbohydrate metabolism in one- and two-year-old spruce needles, and stem carbohydrates from three months before until three months after bud break. Physiologia Plantarum, 96: 91–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1996.tb00188.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 22 June, 1995; revised 4 September, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!