Far-red enrichment and photosynthetically active radiation level influence leaf senescence in field-grown sunflower
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 217–224, February 1996
How to Cite
Rousseaux, M. C., Hall, A. J. and Sánchez, R. A. (1996), Far-red enrichment and photosynthetically active radiation level influence leaf senescence in field-grown sunflower. Physiologia Plantarum, 96: 217–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1996.tb00205.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 10 January, 1995; revised 8 June, 1995; in final form 17 August, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!