Seasonal patterns of dehydrins and 70-kDa heat-shock proteins in bark tissues of eight species of woody plants
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 496–505, March 1996
How to Cite
Wisniewski, M., Close, T. J., Artlip, T. and Arora, R. (1996), Seasonal patterns of dehydrins and 70-kDa heat-shock proteins in bark tissues of eight species of woody plants. Physiologia Plantarum, 96: 496–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1996.tb00464.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 21 August, 1995; revised 28 September, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!