Gene expression under water deficit in loblolly pine (Pinus taeda): Isolation and characterization of cDNA clones
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 139–148, May 1996
How to Cite
Chang, S., Puryear, J. D., Dias, M. A. D. L., Funkhouser, E. A., Newton, R. J. and Cairney, J. (1996), Gene expression under water deficit in loblolly pine (Pinus taeda): Isolation and characterization of cDNA clones. Physiologia Plantarum, 97: 139–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1996.tb00490.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 8 March, 1995; revised 4 May, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!