Growth and pigment production in two subarctic grass species under four different UV-B irradiation levels
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 701–707, August 1996
How to Cite
Gwynn-Jones, D. and Johanson, U. (1996), Growth and pigment production in two subarctic grass species under four different UV-B irradiation levels. Physiologia Plantarum, 97: 701–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1996.tb00534.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 7 March, 1996; revised 16 April, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!