Inhibitory effects of ambient levels of solar UV-A and UV-B radiation on growth of cucumber
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 886–893, August 1997
How to Cite
Krizek, D. T., Mirecki, R. M. and Britz, S. J. (1997), Inhibitory effects of ambient levels of solar UV-A and UV-B radiation on growth of cucumber. Physiologia Plantarum, 100: 886–893. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1997.tb00014.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 3 September, 1996; revised 3 February, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!