Effects of in vivo copper treatment on the photosynthetic apparatus of two Triticum durum cultivars with different stress sensitivity
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 901–908, August 1997
How to Cite
Ciscato, M., Valcke, R., Van Loven, K., Clijsters, H. and Navari-Izzo, F. (1997), Effects of in vivo copper treatment on the photosynthetic apparatus of two Triticum durum cultivars with different stress sensitivity. Physiologia Plantarum, 100: 901–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1997.tb00016.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 9 July, 1996; revised 6 December, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!