Phenotypic characterization of sym 21, a gene conditioning shoot-controlled inhibition of nodulation in Pisum sativum cv. Sparkle
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 927–932, August 1997
How to Cite
Markwei, C. M. and LaRue, T. A. (1997), Phenotypic characterization of sym 21, a gene conditioning shoot-controlled inhibition of nodulation in Pisum sativum cv. Sparkle. Physiologia Plantarum, 100: 927–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1997.tb00019.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 10 October, 1996; revised 27 November, 1996; in final form 21 February, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!