Response of oxidative stress defense systems in rice (Oryza sativa) leaves with supplemental UV-B radiation
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 301–308, October 1997
How to Cite
Dai, Q., Yan, B., Huang, S., Liu, X., Peng, S., Miranda, M. L. L., Chavez, A. Q., Vergara, B. S. and Olszyk, D. M. (1997), Response of oxidative stress defense systems in rice (Oryza sativa) leaves with supplemental UV-B radiation. Physiologia Plantarum, 101: 301–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1997.tb01000.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 2 December, 1996; revised 3 April, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!