Conjugated polyamines and reproductive development: Biochemical, molecular and physiological approaches
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 675–688, July 1997
How to Cite
Martin-Tanguy, J. (1997), Conjugated polyamines and reproductive development: Biochemical, molecular and physiological approaches. Physiologia Plantarum, 100: 675–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1997.tb03074.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 8 January, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!