Nestlé Research Center, Lausanne, Switzerland
Desiccation increases sucrose levels in Ramonda and Haberlea, two genera of resurrection plants in the Gesneriaceae
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 153–158, May 1997
How to Cite
Müller, J., Sprenger, N., Bortlik, K., Boller, T. and Wiemken, A. (1997), Desiccation increases sucrose levels in Ramonda and Haberlea, two genera of resurrection plants in the Gesneriaceae. Physiologia Plantarum, 100: 153–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1997.tb03466.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 4 November, 1996; revised 30 December, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!