This paper is part of the contributions to the Tenth International Conference on Frankia and Actinorhizal Plants jointly sponsored by the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences at the University of California at Davis, and the National Science Foundation. held in Davis, CA, USA, 6–11 August, 1995.
Regulation of nodulation in Alnus incana-Frankia symbiosis
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 594–600, April 1997
How to Cite
Wall, L. G. and Huss-Danell, K. (1997), Regulation of nodulation in Alnus incana-Frankia symbiosis. Physiologia Plantarum, 99: 594–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1997.tb05362.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 7 September, 1995: revised 28 May, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!