Transformation of Papaver somniferum cell suspension cultures with sam1 from A. thaliana results in cell lines of different S-adenosyl-L-methionine synthetase activity
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 233–240, February 1997
How to Cite
Belny, M., Hérouart, D., Thomasset, B., David, H., Jacquin-Dubreuil, A. and David, A. (1997), Transformation of Papaver somniferum cell suspension cultures with sam1 from A. thaliana results in cell lines of different S-adenosyl-L-methionine synthetase activity. Physiologia Plantarum, 99: 233–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1997.tb05407.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 3 June, 1996; revised 20 September, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!