Edited by C. Guy
cDNA cloning and characterization of a new stress-responsive gene BoRS1 from Brassica oleracea var. acephala
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 578–585, August 2004
How to Cite
Tang, D., Qian, H., Yu, S., Cao, Y., Liao, Z., Zhao, L., Sun, X., Huang, D. and Tang, K. (2004), cDNA cloning and characterization of a new stress-responsive gene BoRS1 from Brassica oleracea var. acephala. Physiologia Plantarum, 121: 578–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2004.00369.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Received 8 December 2003; revised 16 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!