Edited by V. Hurry
Organic acid exudation induced by phosphorus deficiency and/or aluminium toxicity in two contrasting soybean genotypes
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2004
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 190–199, October 2004
How to Cite
Dong, D., Peng, X. and Yan, X. (2004), Organic acid exudation induced by phosphorus deficiency and/or aluminium toxicity in two contrasting soybean genotypes. Physiologia Plantarum, 122: 190–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2004.00373.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2004
- Received 6 February 2004; revised 19 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!