Edited by V. Hurry
Towards transcript profiling of desiccation tolerance in Xerophyta humilis: Construction of a normalized 11 k X. humilis cDNA set and microarray expression analysis of 424 cDNAs in response to dehydration
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2004
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 39–53, September 2004
How to Cite
Collett, H., Shen, A., Gardner, M., Farrant, J. M., Denby, K. J. and Illing, N. (2004), Towards transcript profiling of desiccation tolerance in Xerophyta humilis: Construction of a normalized 11 k X. humilis cDNA set and microarray expression analysis of 424 cDNAs in response to dehydration. Physiologia Plantarum, 122: 39–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2004.00381.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2004
- Received 11 March 2004; revised 30 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!