Edited by E.-M. Aro
Brassica rapa plants adapted to microgravity with reduced photosystem I and its photochemical activity
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2004
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 281–290, October 2004
How to Cite
Jiao, S., Hilaire, E., Paulsen, A. Q. and Guikema, J. A. (2004), Brassica rapa plants adapted to microgravity with reduced photosystem I and its photochemical activity. Physiologia Plantarum, 122: 281–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2004.00400.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2004
- Received 15 March 2004; revised 23 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!